In Adimex Market, our main objective is the internationalization of Spanish producing companies breaking down barriers that prevent them from accessing the outside market, promoting and creating safe, solid and lasting relationships with other countries.
Being at the forefront in the sector on the international scene, the use of new technologies and advanced knowledge for internationalization, allows us to adapt depending on the destination market to achieve a greater acceptance and consolidation.
So we promote, market and distribute their products, always getting the maximum effectiveness and efficiency in all business operations.
All this would not be possible without a relationship based on reliability, transparency and competitiveness that we offer our customers. In this way, we realize our objective, TO SELL.
Why work with us?
In ADIMEX MARKET, we take care managing and performing all tasks involved in the expansion plan, always making sure to get maximum security and efficiency in all operations. Thus we guarantee the success and reducethe risk.
We explore, classify and plan the necessary actions to seek a successful acqisition of your client, broker, dealer or distributor.
We structure, make and control business operations in direct contact with customers or through information and communication technologies, overseeing the promotion, distribution and sale.
Gestionamos todos los trámites aduaneros con la documentación necesaria para la exportación.
It is essential to ensure the quality and timeliness of deliveries, so we have a reliable logistics service tailored to your needs.
We work out the best and most adapted conditions to your needs when taking on financing for the expansion of your business.
We distinguish, recognize and carry out convenient and safe methods of collection and international payments.
For added security we have available insurance contracts against commercial or political risks arising from your activities while maintaining a wide coverage to exporters.
Because there is awareness on the part of the markets of the need to expand, they publicly offer material assistance for international business development, which we make available.
We adapt procedures and channels used to guarantee customer satisfaction.
We select and prepare assistance or representation in the most important fairs of each industry where you can find new contacts and business opportunities.
- An increase in safe and profitable sales.
- Cost savings of implementation and expansion.
- External promotion.Getting known in the international arena, where you can find new customers and business opportunities.
- Exclusiveness. We will continuously monitor your business offering a personalized, and close made to measure attention.
- Streamlining, maximizing and optimizing your resources, to increase specialization and productivity.
- Knowledge of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, establishing their causes and effects to enhance success and reduce risk.
- A business relationship based on trust and transparency.
- Counting on a multidisciplinary team in different techniques of international trade.
- Win-win system: We win only if we sell.
Focus on developing your product and forget about the tasks involved in international expansion,
ADIMEX MARKET does it for you.
How do we work?
Why do you want to export?
As part of the growth strategy of the project it is vital to know the reasons why you want to go into the international market. We analyze and evaluate your business.
From the beginning, we are aware that each customer has different characteristics and therefore different needs, in ADIMEX MARKET we adapt to you. To achieve this we get into your industry, analyzing and evaluating each factor in order to optimize the internationalization plan. That is, know your COMPANY and your PRODUCT.
- Foundation, history, mission and objectives.
- Working methods and strategies used.
- Study of the economic and financial variables.
- Detection and analysis capacity limitations of growth.
- Competitive advantages.
- Foreign trade associations or cooperation with other producers or distributors.
- Marketing channels and market presence.
- Analysis of quality, functionality and costs.
- Production capacity.
- Evaluation of Brand and packaging.
- Certificates and patents.
- Developed technology and R & D + I.
Where to export to?
The internationalization plan is a business plan adapted to the variables of other foreign markets, which is born from a global strategic reflection process, with the main objective of setting up in a given market.
Based on the policy of the marketing mix, we analyze and define various sectors, the necessary actions that must be performed for a successful internationalization strategy. This way we know WHERE and HOW.
- We perform an International SWOT analysis to determine the potential of the company in the foreign market.
- We conduct a Market Study based on product offering to detect the more favorable areas of action.
- Identifying the demand.
- Analyzing competition and substitute products.
- Detecting competitive product advantages compared to those currently marketed.
- Determining the most appropriate distribution channels.
- Analyzing prices and entry barriers in different countries.
- We design strategies for entering new markets always seeking greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifying and evaluating different forms of entry.
- Searching and selecting potential customers.
- Defining the most suitable negotiating conditions adapted to your policies.
- We analyze the International Offering or further definition of the access route, and therefore, locating the right customer.
- Selecting the product range with greater sales potential.
- Adapting products to the legal regulations of each country and the needs and tastes of consumers.
- Calculating international prices adapting them to the destination and charging the costs of exporting the product.
- Preparing the commercial offering, including delivery terms, payment terms, amounts, etc.
- We design the Communication Policy create, enhance, modify and maintain an optimal brand image, thus obtaining a successful feasibility and consolidation of the product.
- Adapting the Brand to destination market.
- Defining the positioning strategy and promotional messages.
- Designing and selecting communication strategies and tools, locating the most important fairs in each sector and seeking suitable means of communication.
- Setting a communication budget adapted to the characteristics of your company.
- We will conduct an International Economic Plan to determine the feasibility of the project, analyzing profitability and the solvency and liquidity necessary to carry it out.
- Setting sales targets.
- Assessing the costs of the implementation plan.
- Pre-envisioning margins and expenses for the following years.
In ADIMEX MARKET, we generate value providing quality information for decision making, so we can anticipate market changes and consumer trends, by monitoring competitive forces.
It is an operational plan born in consequence of the internationalization strategy, whose function is, the implementation and execution of all actions that must be performed to develop and fulfill the plan of internationalization.
In ADIMEX MARKET we are aware of the continuous and intermittent changes arising in the market, thus affecting the methodology of each company in establishing various strategies. The success of these depends on the ability to anticipate and adapt to these changes to use them to their advantage.
To do this, we complement the implementation of the internationalization plan with a strategic marketing plan, continuously working on its readjustment and planning. In this way, we get the most effective tools to continuously analyze and develop the following factors:
- Study and analysis of purchasing habits and market operations, so we know current and future customer needs to define policy and action strategy.
- Constant search and identification of new entrants and threats.
- Locating niche markets.
- Identification and ongoing assessment of potential major market segments.
- Orientation for new business opportunities.
In order to correctly run these strategies we propose, we perform an operational marketing plan, which requires a start-up through active actions. To do this, we will work on key policy areas that include the marketing mix: